- Drawing The Line – CA Managers Sexual Harassment
- ALL IN – Tackling Tough Diversity Dynamics
- Everyday Diversity – Recruiting, Hiring, and Retaining Diverse Talent
- Diversity 101 – Leveraging the Power of Inclusion, Equity, and Respect
- The Consequences of Sexual Harassment For Managers
- The Consequences of Sexual Harassment For Employees (Multistate)
- DisabilityRecruiter Certification
- Giving Great Presentations
- Affirmative Action Programs 101
- Job Listing vs. Job Posting
DisabilityEtiquette For Everyone
Watch a snippet from session two above.
Get to know Janet Fiore, founder of The Sierra Group, and more about disability inclusion before taking your course! Click the title below to listen to the DE Talk Podcast:
Video Sessions include:
- DisabilityEtiquette© and Disclosure
- DisabilityEtiquette© and Word Choices
- DisabilityEtiquette© and Bias
- DisabilityEtiquette© and Digital Inclusion
Each session contains a knowledge check and the 6-page course handout is filled with additional information, including 16 hyperlinks to resources available to assist you further your journey through disability inclusion.
Seeking Inclusion for Everyone Requiring Reasonable Accommodation
The Sierra Group is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
The use of this official seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval. This program has also been pre-approved for credit toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification.